Dear Residents and Families,
We remain committed to providing updates to our residents, families, and staff at AgeCare. As such, we are providing weekly updates to keep you all informed on what is happening at our communities and organization-wide.
- Updated Provincial Restrictions – Stay up to date on the current public health measures.
- Vaccine Update – Update on the second dose of vaccines for our residents.
- Alberta Health Survey – Alberta Health has provided a link to participate in a Government of Alberta survey to help identify opportunities for changing and improving designated supportive living and long-term care in Alberta.
- In-Person Visits – How to stay safe and protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Recreation Calendars - We know the need to stay active, intellectually stimulated, and socially connected never ends.
- Weekly Shout-Out - Sharing words of gratitude messages from residents and families to our staff.
We hope these weekly updates helpful. Thank you all for your continued support.