Dear Residents and Families,
We remain committed to providing updates to our residents, families, and staff at AgeCare. As such, we are providing weekly updates to keep you all informed on what is happening at our communities and organization-wide.
This weekly update includes:
- Resident and Family Survey – Our resident and family survey is launching next week
- Harmony Court Estate Visitation Guidelines – Information for Independent Living residents and families.
- Care Centre Visitation Guidelines – Information on how to have a safe visit with your Care Centre loved one.
- Recreation & Activities - An update on our recreation and activities as the need to stay active, intellectually stimulated, and socially connected never ends.
- Weekly Shout Out - Sharing good news stories and gratitude for our residents, staff and community.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Harmony Court Estate & Care Centre
Resident and Family Survey
Did you know that our initiatives are shaped based on your feedback? Starting next week, you’ll have a chance to tell us what we should focus on next.
Watch your inboxes for your email invite to participate in our Resident and Family Survey. The survey will run from June 14th until July 23rd.
Harmony Court Estate Visitation Guidelines
It has been so wonderful to see so many visitors to our communities once again. Thank you to everyone who has booked a visit and followed all of the guidelines – your dedication to keeping our communities safe and COVID-free is very appreciated.
Guidelines to ensure a safe visit
- All visits must be booked in advance. Contact Dana or reception at 604-527-3300 or email@example.com
- Even the slightest symptom could be COVID-19. Be honest with how you are feeling - if you’re questioning a symptom, play it safe and stay home
- All visitors will be screened before entering the building
- Maximum of 2 adults and 1 child per visit
- One pet per visit is welcome provided that it is house trained, behaved, leashed, and shows no signs of illness
- Use all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during your visit and practice hand hygiene and physical distancing
- Given the increased risk around eating and drinking – no outside food or beverages are allowed during your indoor visits.
Indoor Visit - Resident Suites
- Timing: Between 8:00 am – 10:30 am and 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm to help with hallway traffic.
Indoor Visit - Glass Atrium
- Timing: 1-hour visits to allow for others to enjoy the space.
Outdoor Visit: Front of Building
- Timing: 1-hour visits to allow for others to enjoy the space
- Additional Note: 1 person per bench unless from the same household.
Harmony Court Care Centre Visitation Guidelines
As we continue to follow all public health measures, we want to take the time to remind you of some guidelines that are still in place.
Virtual VisitsTo book a virtual visit and window visits with your loved one, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 527-3328 between 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Recreation & Activities
Our recreation team is working hard to create engaging activities that enrich the mind, body and spirit. We are taking a measured, phased approach to recreation activities. Each week we will be reassessing how these are going and make any adjustments that may be required.
In both Harmony Court Estate (Independent Living) and the Care Centre (Long Term Care), we are cohorting residents into groups. They may enjoy the activities with the same residents each time. All cohort recreation programs will involve no touching of each other or shared objects.
During all interactions, staff continue to practice exceptional hand hygiene, wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), and are using extreme diligence in enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
Download the Care Centre Programs:Rosewood Calendar
Download the Estate Activity Calendar:Harmony Court Estate Calendar
Our communities had a blast celebrating residents this week – it was so lovely to come together and connect with one another.
From frozen treat deliveries to live entertainment and more, we had a blast… all while following provincial health guidelines.
We like to celebrate residents year-round, but there was something extra special about honouring this national holiday this year. Thank you to all of our residents – you are at the heart of what we do!